Public Health staff participates with community partners to plan, train and evaluate the needs of the county in an emergency.
IN AN EMERGENCY:
The Clarke County Emergency AM Radio will be broadcasting on 1610 AM to provide information to the public.
- To report suspicious packages or substances , call your local law enforcement at 911.
- To report a disease or suspected bioterrorism disease, call 1-800-362-2736
- To report a disaster or terrorism event, call IA Dept of Public Health: 1-800-834-9671
TIPS FOR YOUR FAMILY’S EMERGENCY PLAN:
RECOVERING FROM A DISASTER
RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
It is important for businesses to have a comprehensive emergency plans to protect their employees and their customers, in addition to ensure the survival of business operations. The following website will assist in the planning process.
- Safeguard Iowa Partnership: https://safeguardiowa.wildapricot.org/preparedness
- American Red Cross: Prepare Your Workplace and Employees: http://www.redcross.org/prepare/location/workplace
- Homeland Security Ready Business: http://www.ready.gov/business
- To volunteer at Clarke County Public Health, call 641-342-3724
- To volunteer for Clarke County Citizen’s Corp, call 641-342-6654 or for more information: http://www.ready.gov/citizen-corps
Clarke County Emergency Management
100 South Main
Osceola, IA 50213